Returns & Exchanges
We’re sorry your order didn’t work out, so let us make things right. First, read through our Returns Policy, and then you can get going on your online return. It’s super easy.
You’ve got 3 simple options:
Store Credit: Receive a Gibson Styles store credit for the amount of your return, get a FREE return shipping label.
- We must receive your return within 30 days of the original order shipment date (as printed on your packing slip) to be eligible for the free return-shipping offer.
- Store credits are not redeemable for cash or gift certificates.
Refund: Receive a refund back to your original payment method, minus a $5.99 shipping fee when you use our shipping label.
- A flat fee of $5.99 will be deducted from your refund total at the time your return is processed. Your refund will be applied to your original payment method minus this fee.
- The fee will be applied once per return (not once per order). If you are returning multiple items from one order, avoid additional fees by returning them together.
- We are unable to switch refunds to a new or different payment method other than what was originally used on your order.
Exchanges: Love it but need a different size, color, or pattern? We’re happy to exchange as long as that item’s still in stock.
- We only offer exchanges for the same item in a different size, color, or pattern. We are unable to accommodate exchanges for different items at this time.
- Currently, we are only able to process exchanges for domestic (US) customers.
- Exchanges are free when you use the shipping label we provide.
Our US Returns & Exchanges Policy
The following policy applies to domestic orders only.
Eligibility Window: To qualify for a return, items must be received back to our Fulfillment Center within 30 days of your original order shipment date (as printed on your packing slip). Exchanges must be received within 90 days. Items Not Eligible for
Refund or Store Credit:
- Items marked as final sale.
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value.
- Returns received in damaged/worn condition.
- Returns received after 90 days of the original order shipment date.
- Shipping charges, except in cases where we have made a shipping error.
Items Eligible for Store Credit Only: Returns received by Gibson Styles between 31 and 90 days after the original order shipment date (as printed on your packing slip). Late returns will have the $5.99 shipping fee deducted.
How do I return an item I received as a gift? If you received an order from Gibson Styles as a gift, you can still return! We’ll issue you a Gibson Styles store credit for the amount of the returned item(s) to your account. Please contact Customer Care to get your free shipping label.
What if there was something wrong with my order? Call us right away so we can make things right. Reach us Mon-Sat 8-5 at 844-281-9420.
Step 1: Select your order, select your item(s), and let us know if you’d like to return (be sure to indicate for store credit or refund) or exchange (be sure to indicate your new different size/color/pattern). Start Here»
Step 2: Print your shipping label. If you’ve selected ‘Store Credit’ or ‘Exchange,’ it’s free! If you selected ‘Refund,’ we’ll deduct $5.99 from your refund amount to cover the shipping fees.
Step 3: Pack it up. Place your item(s) (in unworn condition and with tags attached) and the order invoice in a securely sealed shipping package. (If you misplaced your invoice, simply go to My Account, click on your Order History, select the right order number, and print it out.)
Step 4: Send it off. Affix your printed shipping label to your package (making sure there are no other shipping labels or barcodes on it). Jot down the tracking number so you can follow its journey.
Return your package via the US Postal Service or FedEx.
For US Postal Service:
- Take your package to a US Post Office. Find locations here.
- Be aware that giving your package to a US Postal carrier or leaving it in a USPS collection box or your residential mailbox may add additional transit time and cause delays in processing your return.
- Take your package to a FedEx store. Find locations here.
- Be aware that leaving your package in a FedEx drop box or giving it to a FedEx Ground driver may add additional transit time and cause delays in processing your return.
Please allow 5 to 10 business days for package transit, plus additional 5 to 7 business days for processing after receipt at our Fulfillment Center.
We’ll email you once we process your return or exchange.
Please note: If you choose to pay for your own shipping instead of using the return label Gibson Styles provides, we strongly encourage you to insure your package. Please be aware that we cannot take responsibility for any lost or damaged packages which are not shipped with our label, and your return shipping costs cannot be reimbursed.